are dedicated volunteers that serve as official Chamber representatives to welcome new members to the Chamber and serve as liaisons within our community. The Ambassador Committee also assists at networking events, ribbon-cuttings, grand openings, and ground breaking ceremonies. They’re a familiar face at our events and your go-to source for up to date information and advice on how to make the most out of your membership.
Ambassador Committee Members
PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!
What is an Ambassador?
An Ambassador is a volunteered official representative of the Chamber of Commerce.
Who can serve as an Ambassador?
Anyone who currently lives or works within the City of Hearne and is approved by the current board of directors.
When does the Ambassador Committee meet?
The Ambassador Committee meets the first Wednesday of the month, at noon, at the Chamber office. Ambassadors also attend ribbon cutting events and other Chamber functions throughout the year.
Why serve as an Ambassador?
Serving as an Ambassador allows you to become more involved in your business community and the overall growth of Hearne.
ROLE OF AN AMBASSADOR: It is the purpose of an Ambassador to serve as an official representative of the Hearne Chamber of Commerce for one full year.
- Active recruitment of new members.
- Support & volunteer at Chamber functions, including annual banquet.
- Assistance in the promotion of Chamber activities and events.
- Serving as a source of information on Chamber programs, products, services and events.
ELIGIBILITY: All Ambassadors shall submit an ambassador application, to be reviewed and approved by the current Chamber board directors. Each ambassador shall submit a new application to be approved each year.
RECOGNITION: As an Ambassador of the Chamber you will receive recognition throughout the year in a variety of different ways:
- Listing on the Ambassador page of the Chamber’s Website.
- Introduction and recognition at Chamber events at which you volunteer.
- Recognition at the Annual banquet.
- Opportunity to be recognized as Ambassador of Year (determined by a point system that allocates points for performance and attendance) and presented with a plaque at the Annual banquet.
ENROLLMENT: If you are interested in serving as an Ambassador for the Hearne Chamber of Commerce, please contact the office to request an application form. Once your application has been reviewed and approved by the board of directors, you will be contacted by the Executive Director to be recognized as an official Ambassador of the Hearne Chamber of Commerce.
Kelly Ellison, Executive Director